Séverine VIELH – Partner
Phone: +33(0) 1 78 09 60 80
Fax: +33(0) 1 78 09 60 90
20 bis, rue Boissière
Top of her class at René Descartes University for her overall studies as well as top of her class at the Paris Bar Training School (EFB) where she has been registered since 1996, Séverine Vielh also holds a postgraduate diploma in national, European and international litigation.
She is involved in business law litigation, in particular for questions of liability of accounting professionals, labour law and intellectual property law.
She has also developed specific skills in drafting contracts, leading her to advise and assist companies in the negotiation and drafting of judicial documents binding them to their partners.
For several years, she was in charge of tutorials before becoming a panel member of the CRFPA (Regional Centre for Lawyers’ Vocational Training) at the René Descartes University (Paris V) and a teacher at ENADEP (National School for Law and Procedure).
In 2008, she joined PARDALIS, with whom she became a partner.
- Business law
- Intellectual property law
- Professional liability
- Contract law
- Master’s in Business Law
- Postgraduate Diploma in national, European and international litigation
- Calcul du temps de travail des techniciens itinérants : comment le contrôler dans le respect des règles (2019)
- Géolocalisation du technicien, CNIL et RGPD : les règles à suivre (2019)
- Donneurs d’ordres et contrats de prestation de services : les règles à respecter, les pièges à éviter (2020)
- Intervention des techniciens itinérants à l’heure du Covid-19 : les règles à suivre pour les employeurs et les salariés